Nuggets of Truth Podcast
In this episode:
In today’s episode, we are chatting about what it looks like to be ALL-IN as a Christian. Not one toe in, not half in, but ALL-IN. Is this even possible? Paul seemed to think so when he wrote these words, “And I am certain, that God who began a good work WITHIN you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.” Philippians 1:6. Join us as we talk about an ALL-IN life.
Find us on Facebook- @nuggetsoftruthpodcast
Find us on Instagram-@nuggetsoftruthpodcast
- Philippians 1:6
- Philippians 1:19
- Romans 8:9
- John 16:7
- Philippians 1:3-6 (Message)
Unknown– “There’s something interesting about pain and joy. Whenever you share a joy, it gets doubled. But it’s the opposite with pain. When you share a pain, it’s halved.”
Charles Spurgeon– “Nobody outgrows scripture. The book widens and deepens with our years.”
Oswald Chambers– “Spiritual maturity is not reached by the passing of the years, but by obedience to the will of God.”
Takeaways on How to Cooperate with God’s Growth:
1. Commit yourself to Christ.
2. Give the Holy Spirit control.
3. Consistently get into God’s Word.
4. Communicate with the Lord.
5. Connect to a church.
6. Continually center yourself on Jesus.
7. Carve out time to disciple or mentor a young believer and look for a mentor for yourself.
8. Clear out the minutia in your life.
9. Concentrate on using your spiritual gifts.
10. Continue in the faith when tough times come.