Click on the picture to see more about my book.
Hi! I am delighted that you are visiting today and I hope you are looking forward to picking up a copy of my new book, Pack Your Baggage, Honey, We’re Moving to Paris! It has been a long time coming: a lot like birthing a baby. You can order your book today. Click on my picture to read more about me
Available now in Hardcover!
Available on Audible
Freedom from Insecurities! Great for a personal read or as a Women’s Bible study
As a person who has struggled a lot with insecurities this book was so very helpful. To hear Anne’s personal stories and stories of her friends when it comes to the struggle of emotional baggage that comes with insecurities really made freedom from the insecurities I’ve carried with me from my past seem possible. She gives practical ways to put the work in to find freedom. This book would be a great resource for a women’s Bible study. I SO appreciated the many connections she made with stories from Scripture and the many Bible verses throughout. As someone who likes to cross stitch while listening to something, this audiobook was a very easy listen. I also love to hear personal stories so, it was really easy to listen to this book in large chunks at a time as well as pause it and pick it back up where I left off. I’ve lived overseas myself, but this book is so relatable not only for those who have lived abroad but any Christian woman who wants to grow in freedom from the pain of her past. I strongly recommend this audiobook to anyone who wants to find freedom from insecurities that come with emotional baggage.
YOUVERSION Devotionals by Anne Farnum
One reader recently wrote,”I read your devotional on YouVersion Bible App., which lead me to your book and blogs. This one is so timely. Thank you for sharing all that God is showing and teaching you with others.”
Anne has a beautiful way of taking less familiar Scriptures to point out deep spiritual truth. She draws from them obvious and important truth we’ve not seen before, a truth that can change the way we think and act. She understands the deep fears and anxieties that hamper a woman’s spiritual growth. You will be charmed as Anne shows you how sweetly God helped her discover her own hidden baggage, to bring it into the light of God’s Word, and understand it’s destructiveness. Her every premise is built on the honest, healing truth of Scripture. Elizabeth Handford, Author, Greenville SC
- Standing Alone!Have you ever found yourself standing in a barley field, struggling to beat back the enemy? And maybe you had one person fighting with you, or maybe you were all alone.
- What To Do When Your Heart is Sad!This Psalm is one of my favorites. I love how the Psalmist is truthful about his discouragement, trying to hide nothing from his readers. His heart is heavy.
- Are You a Hoarder?Many of us live paycheck to paycheck and pray for God to fill in the gaps… but are we living with our hands open?
- The Year of the Rock TumblerMaybe you have had a year like mine?
- The Storms of LifeHappy Tuesday!! Years ago, we lived in a house with a wonderfully large basement. Our kids loved to ride bikes and rollerblading around the amazing space. It was a mother’s “dream basement”- space and lots of it for play. The kids and their friends spent hours upon hours down there! But there was one concern I had, over the years one wall of the foundation seemed to be a bit iffy.
- SHOUT!One of the great things about getting a bit older is having so many memories. Some of them make me smile, some are sad, and then there are those that make me feel the same way I did as the original event took place. This is one of those times.
- A Mere WhisperNo matter who you are or where you live, you too are affected by the thundering noise of the abnormally noisy and harsh world. It is way too, LOUD! But there is hope.
- The Unexpected Gift of LightI wrote this Christmas devotional for the Advent Devotional put out by the Women’s Ministry of my church. I hope it encourages you during this Christmas season…
- Christmas and the Pillar of Fire[Exo 13:21 NLT] 21 The LORD went ahead of them. He guided them during the day with a pillar of cloud, and he provided light at night with a pillar of fire. This allowed them to travel by day or by night. The people of Israel were on their way out of Egypt and finallyContinue reading “Christmas and the Pillar of Fire”