Click on the picture to see more about my book.
Hi! I am delighted that you are visiting today and I hope you are looking forward to picking up a copy of my new book, Pack Your Baggage, Honey, We’re Moving to Paris! It has been a long time coming: a lot like birthing a baby. You can order your book today. Click on my picture to read more about me
Available now in Hardcover!
Available on Audible
Freedom from Insecurities! Great for a personal read or as a Women’s Bible study.
As a person who has struggled a lot with insecurities this book was so very helpful. To hear Anne’s personal stories and stories of her friends when it comes to the struggle of emotional baggage that comes with insecurities really made freedom from the insecurities I’ve carried with me from my past seem possible.
She gives practical ways to put the work in to find freedom. This book would be a great resource for a women’s Bible study. I SO appreciated the many connections she made with stories from Scripture and the many Bible verses throughout. As someone who likes to cross stitch while listening to something, this audiobook was a very easy listen.
I also love to hear personal stories so, it was really easy to listen to this book in large chunks at a time as well as pause it and pick it back up where I left off. I’ve lived overseas myself, but this book is so relatable not only for those who have lived abroad but any Christian woman who wants to grow in freedom from the pain of her past. I strongly recommend this audiobook to anyone who wants to find freedom from insecurities that come with emotional baggage.Jasmine M.
YOUVERSION Devotionals by Anne Farnum
One reader recently wrote,”I read your devotional on YouVersion Bible App., which lead me to your book and blogs. This one is so timely. Thank you for sharing all that God is showing and teaching you with others.”
- Are You Thirsty?When the company asked us to move to Paris for several years, we decided to keep our house in the States so that we would have a place to return to when we came home. Several months before moving to Paris, we put in a sprinkler system.
- A New PerspectiveI want to introduce you to my guest blogger and friend Vanessa Vannoy. I first met Vanessa in 2012 when I moved to Paris. I quickly found a Bible study where about 20 or so women from around the world met weekly to learn more about the Bible and how to do life. Vanessa was our faithful Bible teacher and leader. Her smile is infectious, and her love for the French people is apparent. I know you will enjoy what Vanessa has to say.
- Where Do You Run?He knew exactly where to go when he had messed up and things weren’t going well. He ran home.
- What’s On Your Bucket List?One of her quotes gave me a great deal of pause. She said, “God never uses a person greatly until He has wounded him deeply.”
- The Market in ParisWhen preparing dinner, I would open the doors and let the sights and sounds of Paris flow in. The Eiffel Tower would begin its twinkling around the same time I started dinner. Occasionally I would step out onto the balcony and watch the tower dance with light. Paris is magical.
- My Leather Designer Bagby guest blogger, Karen Armstrong Happy Tuesday! I have a guest blogger today. Meet my friend, Karen. She and I are kindred spirits when it comes to wanting to see women let go of the heavy emotional baggage and sin baggage they carry. I know you will enjoy what Karen has to say. “Therefore, sinceContinue reading “My Leather Designer Bag”
- Standing Alone!Have you ever found yourself standing in a barley field, struggling to beat back the enemy? And maybe you had one person fighting with you, or maybe you were all alone.
- What To Do When Your Heart is Sad!This Psalm is one of my favorites. I love how the Psalmist is truthful about his discouragement, trying to hide nothing from his readers. His heart is heavy.
- Are You a Hoarder?Many of us live paycheck to paycheck and pray for God to fill in the gaps… but are we living with our hands open?