Click on the picture to see more about my book.
Hi! I am delighted that you are visiting today and I hope you are looking forward to picking up a copy of my new book, Pack Your Baggage, Honey, We’re Moving to Paris! It has been a long time coming: a lot like birthing a baby. You can order your book today. Click on my picture to read more about me
Available on Audible
Click here to find it on Audible.
Freedom from Insecurities! Great for a personal read or as a Women’s Bible study
As a person who has struggled a lot with insecurities this book was so very helpful. To hear Anne’s personal stories and stories of her friends when it comes to the struggle of emotional baggage that comes with insecurities really made freedom from the insecurities I’ve carried with me from my past seem possible. She gives practical ways to put the work in to find freedom. This book would be a great resource for a women’s Bible study. I SO appreciated the many connections she made with stories from Scripture and the many Bible verses throughout. As someone who likes to cross stitch while listening to something, this audiobook was a very easy listen. I also love to hear personal stories so, it was really easy to listen to this book in large chunks at a time as well as pause it and pick it back up where I left off. I’ve lived overseas myself, but this book is so relatable not only for those who have lived abroad but any Christian woman who wants to grow in freedom from the pain of her past. I strongly recommend this audiobook to anyone who wants to find freedom from insecurities that come with emotional baggage.
YOUVERSION Devotionals by Anne Farnum
Everyone has baggage! We all have something that keeps us from living fully for the Lord, but Christ wants us to give our baggage to Him so we can follow Him freely. In this plan, author Anne Farnum shares healing truths of Scripture and methods to help others find freedom from their baggage. You will be inspired and refreshed as you learn how to no longer carry your baggage.
We all have something that keeps us from living fully for the Lord, but Christ wants us to give our baggage to Him so we can follow Him freely. Anne Farnum, author of Pack Your Baggage, Honey, We’re Moving to Paris!, shares healing truths to help find freedom from your baggage.
Completed by over 2500 people!
One reader recently wrote,”I read your devotional on YouVersion Bible App., which lead me to your book and blogs. This one is so timely. Thank you for sharing all that God is showing and teaching you with others.”
Anne has a beautiful way of taking less familiar Scriptures to point out deep spiritual truth. She draws from them obvious and important truth we’ve not seen before, a truth that can change the way we think and act. She understands the deep fears and anxieties that hamper a woman’s spiritual growth. You will be charmed as Anne shows you how sweetly God helped her discover her own hidden baggage, to bring it into the light of God’s Word, and understand it’s destructiveness. Her every premise is built on the honest, healing truth of Scripture. Elizabeth Handford, Author, Greenville SC
- Nuggets of Truth PodcastNo one is granted immunity from the hardships of life. Whether it’s the death of a loved one, prolonged physical illness, or the loss of a job- suffering strikes us all. Join us today as we chat about what to do when life is broken.
- Nuggets of Truth PodcastOften times we find ourselves in the middle of a heated disagreement not even knowing how we got there. Join us today as we talk about some of the pitfalls, we might fall into, in the process of disagreeing and how to disagree in a way that allows the relationship to stay intact and the Lord to be honored.
- Nuggets of Truth PodcastToday we are continuing our discussion on how do I know God’s will for my life? Whether you are young, old or in between, this question has relevance. God’s Word has provided us wisdom- nuggets of truth to help us! Join us today as we chat about how we can know God’s will.
- Nuggets of Truth PodcastFinding God’s will for us should be easy- I mean we love Jesus, right? But somehow in the midst of questioning we find ourselves unsure about what we are to do. Join us today as we chat about the dilemma of knowing God’s Will.
- Bone-Tired -Season 1 Episode 12So many areas of our lives can cause us to feel tired, drained and sometimes down right exhausted. Being weary is part of every human’s experience. Whether you are a student, a working adult, a young parent, or a well-seasoned Grandparent, you have faced the feeling of being spent and drained. In today’s episode, we are going to chat about how we can keep from becoming bone-tired in doing good. In Galatians 6:9 Paul writes, Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Join us as we discuss what Paul meant in Galatians 6:7-9 and how we can heed its advice.
- Swimming Upstream-Season 1 Episode 11Often, we can find ourselves swimming upstream when most of our world is swimming in the opposite direction. Join us today as we chat about how to find the endurance to swim against a strong current in a way that makes much of Jesus.
- Shining Ever So Brightly!- Season 1-Episode 10Shining like bright lights means letting the fruit of love, joy, peace, etc…. spill out all over our lives. The Spirit’s fruit in a growing believers life is so bright and brilliant; humanity will take notice, especially against the backdrop of a muddied world. Join us today as we talk about shining ever so brightly.
- ALL-IN- Season 1-Episode 9Nuggets of Truth Podcast Click here to listen to the Nuggets of Truth Podcast! In this episode: In today’s episode, we are chatting about what it looks like to be ALL-IN as a Christian. Not one toe in, not half in, but ALL-IN. Is this even possible? Paul seemed to think so when he wroteContinue reading “ALL-IN- Season 1-Episode 9”
- The Secret of Contentment -Season 1 Episode 8Often transitions in life can spring discontentment- moves, new babies, difficult work situation, hard things with kids. Sometimes it starts from comparison- if I just had her ability to eat whatever she wants and stay thin or just had that talent he has, I would be happy. In so many ways, our society breeds discontentment.