Order Your Book Today!
Follow my blog by scrolling to the bottom of the page and click the follow button.
Click on the picture to see more about my book.
Hi! I am delighted that you are visiting today and I hope you are looking forward to picking up a copy of my new book, Pack Your Baggage, Honey, We’re Moving to Paris! It has been a long time coming: a lot like birthing a baby. You can order your book today. Click on my picture to read more about me
Everyone has baggage! We all have something that keeps us from living fully for the Lord, but Christ wants us to give our baggage to Him so we can follow Him freely. In this plan, author Anne Farnum shares healing truths of Scripture and methods to help others find freedom from their baggage. You will be inspired and refreshed as you learn how to no longer carry your baggage.
The Three Wise Men
Hey friends- I want to tell you about a movie for your family this Christmas. My friend Carrie Cheney and her ever so talented husband, Yarrow Cheney, wrote and animated this movie. You won’t want to miss it this Christmas. Take a look at the trailer here.
You and I will never have time to serve God fully and fulfill His desires for our lives if we are spending valuable time distracted by lugging around all our baggage. Anne Farnum
- And the Secret Is…We were able to spend a month at the beach, one of the joys of being retired! We had a lovely little home to enjoy. From the back screened porch, I could hear the waves roaring. I couldn’t see the waves, but I knew they were just beyond the trees. The wind gently moved the palm trees, and the birds sang, too. It was rather magical. Of course, the first night, as we arrived and had to find our way around a new house- it didn’t feel as magical.
- ReimagineThe term reimagine has been used a lot in recent days. Some politicians say, let’s reimagine what life could be like, what educating children might look like, what cleaner energy could do for our world, and even how we socialize. There are a lot of folks wanting things to look a whole lot different than the way they currently look. The status quo, it seems, is being rejected and replaced with reimagining. Reimagining what a world looks like when everything is shaken up a bit or turned upside down.
- The Buts of the Bible!My husband always says that someday he wants to write a book entitled, The Buts of the Bible.
- What Really Matters?Have you ever found yourself asking the question, what really matters? I mean, what is important and central to life, what really matters anyway? I think we all have. Asking this question isn’t dependent on your social status, what you own, or the way you look or don’t look. No, it is common to all humankind to wonder, what really matters?
- The Really Big NoiseOne of my favorite things about being in Scripture daily and from year to year is the joy of seeing something brand new, something I have never seen before. That very thing happened to me this morning as I was in the word. I love spending time in Scripture, and so I spend a lot of time reading, studying, and learning. The truth is I have a very long way to go in understanding Scripture and wish I had chosen to do some formal Bible training in school, but I didn’t.
- How Long Are You Going to Wait?UGH! I don’t know how that last sentence made you feel, but it convicted me! But whatever the reason, the people were living with less than God had planned for them. I do the same thing. What about you? I know that God has a plan for my life, yet I don’t always wait to follow him; instead, I manipulate my agenda. I find myself pushing open doors of “opportunity” that may not be his plan for me.
- Resting Like a Baby!We lived in Paris for about 11 months the first time that my oldest daughter and her husband came to visit us. One of the highlights of their visit for me was having time with my newest grandbaby, Kate. We had fun and did all the things Paris offers to tourists.
- Manna or Banana?Have you ever found yourself in a situation where the Lord, in a sense, was spoon-feeding you? You know, continually making himself so real that your faith was being built up most remarkably?
- Poor Chicken!Co 10:3-5 NASB – For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh, for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses. [We are] destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and [weContinue reading “Poor Chicken!”
Get In Touch