Order Your Book Today!
Follow my blog by scrolling to the bottom of the page and click the follow button.
Click on the picture to see more about my book.
Hi! I am delighted that you are visiting today and I hope you are looking forward to picking up a copy of my new book, Pack Your Baggage, Honey, We’re Moving to Paris! It has been a long time coming: a lot like birthing a baby. You can order your book today. Click on my picture to read more about me
Everyone has baggage! We all have something that keeps us from living fully for the Lord, but Christ wants us to give our baggage to Him so we can follow Him freely. In this plan, author Anne Farnum shares healing truths of Scripture and methods to help others find freedom from their baggage. You will be inspired and refreshed as you learn how to no longer carry your baggage.
The Three Wise Men
Hey friends- I want to tell you about a movie for your family this Christmas. My friend Carrie Cheney and her ever so talented husband, Yarrow Cheney, wrote and animated this movie. You won’t want to miss it this Christmas. Take a look at the trailer here.
You and I will never have time to serve God fully and fulfill His desires for our lives if we are spending valuable time distracted by lugging around all our baggage. Anne Farnum
- Resting Like a Baby!We lived in Paris for about 11 months the first time that my oldest daughter and her husband came to visit us. One of the highlights of their visit for me was having time with my newest grandbaby, Kate. We had fun and did all the things Paris offers to tourists.
- Manna or Banana?Have you ever found yourself in a situation where the Lord, in a sense, was spoon-feeding you? You know, continually making himself so real that your faith was being built up most remarkably?
- Poor Chicken!Co 10:3-5 NASB – For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh, for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses. [We are] destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and [weContinue reading “Poor Chicken!”
- Mixed MetaphorsThere were two major complaints from the editor of my manuscript, Pack Your Baggage, Honey, We’re Moving to Paris! The first was misplaced commas. But in my defense, the comma ruled changed somewhere between my schooling and my teaching school. For instance, the rule about commas when writing a list.
- Where is that book?Nahum, you know that book of the Bible-the one where you think to yourself, where is that book again? Isn’t that how we feel when the pastor says, now turn in your Bible to Nahum or _________-insert any of the minor prophets from the Old Testament?
- A Flood of LightLast night, we babysat our four young grandsons so that their mom and dad could get a much-needed evening out. Putting four young boys to bed is a challenge, but oh, how I love the conversations we have when the lights are finally put out, and we are giving them the last kiss goodnight. As is usual, last night, more songs were requested.
- Do you want to SUPERSIZE that?Do you want to supersize that? I imagine, if you are like most of us in America, McDonald’s supersize fries, and an extra-large drink pops into your head. McDonald’s came out with this supersize ad campaign in April of 1992. But by 2004, they were phasing out this option as they decided to simplify their menu and offer some healthier choices.
- A Small Army of Little PeopleThis verse has been taped to my kitchen window above my sink for a couple of weeks now. I was finishing reading through 1 Corinthians when it jumped off the page to me one morning. Does that ever happen to you? I usually try to pull myself out of my bed early before the kids wake up for a quiet moment with just coffee, God and His Word and some birds that interrupt the silence with their backyard music. And while I don’t feel this every day, some days, it’s so clear to me what God wants me to see and hear in His Word.
- What the World Needs Now!About a year ago, my husband and I were at the Cove in Asheville for a conference. As always, it was a fabulous time of teaching, worship, and fellowship. If you have never been there-you must go! But on this particular evening, our speaker began with these words…
Get In Touch