Click on the picture to see more about my book.
Hi! I am delighted that you are visiting today and I hope you are looking forward to picking up a copy of my new book, Pack Your Baggage, Honey, We’re Moving to Paris! It has been a long time coming: a lot like birthing a baby. You can order your book today. Click on my picture to read more about me
Available on Audible
Click here to find it on Audible.
Freedom from Insecurities! Great for a personal read or as a Women’s Bible study
As a person who has struggled a lot with insecurities this book was so very helpful. To hear Anne’s personal stories and stories of her friends when it comes to the struggle of emotional baggage that comes with insecurities really made freedom from the insecurities I’ve carried with me from my past seem possible. She gives practical ways to put the work in to find freedom. This book would be a great resource for a women’s Bible study. I SO appreciated the many connections she made with stories from Scripture and the many Bible verses throughout. As someone who likes to cross stitch while listening to something, this audiobook was a very easy listen. I also love to hear personal stories so, it was really easy to listen to this book in large chunks at a time as well as pause it and pick it back up where I left off. I’ve lived overseas myself, but this book is so relatable not only for those who have lived abroad but any Christian woman who wants to grow in freedom from the pain of her past. I strongly recommend this audiobook to anyone who wants to find freedom from insecurities that come with emotional baggage.
YOUVERSION Devotionals by Anne Farnum
Everyone has baggage! We all have something that keeps us from living fully for the Lord, but Christ wants us to give our baggage to Him so we can follow Him freely. In this plan, author Anne Farnum shares healing truths of Scripture and methods to help others find freedom from their baggage. You will be inspired and refreshed as you learn how to no longer carry your baggage.
We all have something that keeps us from living fully for the Lord, but Christ wants us to give our baggage to Him so we can follow Him freely. Anne Farnum, author of Pack Your Baggage, Honey, We’re Moving to Paris!, shares healing truths to help find freedom from your baggage.
Completed by over 2500 people!
One reader recently wrote,”I read your devotional on YouVersion Bible App., which lead me to your book and blogs. This one is so timely. Thank you for sharing all that God is showing and teaching you with others.”
Anne has a beautiful way of taking less familiar Scriptures to point out deep spiritual truth. She draws from them obvious and important truth we’ve not seen before, a truth that can change the way we think and act. She understands the deep fears and anxieties that hamper a woman’s spiritual growth. You will be charmed as Anne shows you how sweetly God helped her discover her own hidden baggage, to bring it into the light of God’s Word, and understand it’s destructiveness. Her every premise is built on the honest, healing truth of Scripture. Elizabeth Handford, Author, Greenville SC
- Good Twists and Bad TurnsThis is just how life is- no one gets out of this world without twists and turns. We can all attest that many good twists and bad turns have occurred in our life stories. Some twists are so good that we can jump for joy, but some turns seem to generate tremendous disappointment, hurt, and sorrow.
- OverwhelmedEzekiel 3:15…I was overwhelmed and sat among them for seven days. Have you ever been so overwhelmed with life that all you can do is sit in stunned silence, wondering what in the world just happened? I doubt anyone gets through life without experiencing this kind of emotional pain at least once. Some years ago, myContinue reading “Overwhelmed”
- An Assignment?WAIT- I want “God’s sign” to me to have complete, extensive, and comprehensive meaning immediately, upfront, right away, without delay, before I take action, don’t you? Moses was learning to live by faith. I need to learn this lesson, too! What about you?
- A Half-Baked CakeThe people of Israel mingle with godless foreigners, making themselves as worthless as a half-baked cake. Hosea 7:8 When Tom and I were first married, creating delicious meals was not part of my repetoire. I can’t even remember ever making a meal before I was married. I had to jump in quickly and learn how to maneuver aroundContinue reading “A Half-Baked Cake”
- Raised to Walk in Newness of LifeMy hope and prayer is that this encouragement to Philemon from Paul would be true of you and me! That we would, ”Be a fountain, not a drain.” But not just any kind of fountain, a fountain overflowing from all the good things we have Christ because He is a never- ending well!
- Two LionsIn 1941 a photograph was taken of Winston Churchill. The picture is now famous and is entitled, The Roaring Lion. The photographer portrayed Churchill’s essence beautifully. He sat sternly and seemed to have a roar; this image captured all of that.
- Nuggets of Truth PodcastNo one is granted immunity from the hardships of life. Whether it’s the death of a loved one, prolonged physical illness, or the loss of a job- suffering strikes us all. Join us today as we chat about what to do when life is broken.
- Nuggets of Truth PodcastOften times we find ourselves in the middle of a heated disagreement not even knowing how we got there. Join us today as we talk about some of the pitfalls, we might fall into, in the process of disagreeing and how to disagree in a way that allows the relationship to stay intact and the Lord to be honored.
- Nuggets of Truth PodcastToday we are continuing our discussion on how do I know God’s will for my life? Whether you are young, old or in between, this question has relevance. God’s Word has provided us wisdom- nuggets of truth to help us! Join us today as we chat about how we can know God’s will.