A perfect Mother’s Day gift!
Click on the picture to see more about my book.
Hi! I am delighted that you are visiting today and I hope you are looking forward to picking up a copy of my new book, Pack Your Baggage, Honey, We’re Moving to Paris! It has been a long time coming: a lot like birthing a baby. You can order your book today. Click on my picture to read more about me
Everyone has baggage! We all have something that keeps us from living fully for the Lord, but Christ wants us to give our baggage to Him so we can follow Him freely. In this plan, author Anne Farnum shares healing truths of Scripture and methods to help others find freedom from their baggage. You will be inspired and refreshed as you learn how to no longer carry your baggage.
One reader recently wrote,”I read your devotional on YouVersion Bible App., which lead me to your book and blogs. This one is so timely. Thank you for sharing all that God is showing and teaching you with others.”
Anne has a beautiful way of taking less familiar Scriptures to point out deep spiritual truth. She draws from them obvious and important truth we’ve not seen before, a truth that can change the way we think and act. She understands the deep fears and anxieties that hamper a woman’s spiritual growth. You will be charmed as Anne shows you how sweetly God helped her discover her own hidden baggage, to bring it into the light of God’s Word, and understand it’s destructiveness. Her every premise is built on the honest, healing truth of Scripture. Elizabeth Handford, Author, Greenville SC
- Swimming Upstream-Season 1 Episode 11Often, we can find ourselves swimming upstream when most of our world is swimming in the opposite direction. Join us today as we chat about how to find the endurance to swim against a strong current in a way that makes much of Jesus.
- Shining Ever So Brightly!- Season 1-Episode 10Shining like bright lights means letting the fruit of love, joy, peace, etc…. spill out all over our lives. The Spirit’s fruit in a growing believers life is so bright and brilliant; humanity will take notice, especially against the backdrop of a muddied world. Join us today as we talk about shining ever so brightly.
- ALL-IN- Season 1-Episode 9Nuggets of Truth Podcast Click here to listen to the Nuggets of Truth Podcast! In this episode: In today’s episode, we are chatting about what it looks like to be ALL-IN as a Christian. Not one toe in, not half in, but ALL-IN. Is this even possible? Paul seemed to think so when he wroteContinue reading “ALL-IN- Season 1-Episode 9”
- The Secret of Contentment -Season 1 Episode 8Often transitions in life can spring discontentment- moves, new babies, difficult work situation, hard things with kids. Sometimes it starts from comparison- if I just had her ability to eat whatever she wants and stay thin or just had that talent he has, I would be happy. In so many ways, our society breeds discontentment.
- The blog that turned into the Nuggets of Truth Podcast!Hey Friends- After blogging for a little over a year now, I have published 66 blogposts! 66 POSTS!!! That, my friend, is a lot of writing, typing, and idea creating. You’d think after 66 posts I would have little more to say. No sir and/or Ma’am, I have lots of new ideas. But now, IContinue reading “The blog that turned into the Nuggets of Truth Podcast!”
- F-E-A-RI have been thinking lately about fear. It seems to be all around- everywhere I look, I see it, and even at times it rises, in me. And seeing all this fearfulness makes me sad. Sad because I know it isn’t the way our heavenly father wanted this world to be. In 2 Timothy 1:7, Paul writes these important words to Timothy, For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
- Generous Forgiveness!In many parts of the world, open-air markets are still the primary way grain is sold. An honest and generous merchant will take a basket, pour some grain into it, and press it down to make room for more. He will shake the basket from side to side to help all the tiny grains fill in any air pockets. And, then he will press it down some more, adding grain as he goes.
- The Rest of the StoryPaul Harvey was a history teacher — with a smooth tone that changed the daily news into a narrative each week on his well-known segment, The Rest of the Story. He was on radio from the 1970s until he died in 2009.
- Shimei the Stone Thrower- Part 1Scripture tells us we have an enemy that wants to zap our strength and make us weary. Often, the enemy can sling one small but insightful word at the perfect time. One that he sends our way at just the right moment: you are stupid, ugly, a failure, fat, not a Christian, no good, ignorant, a fake, etcetera, and then we take over from there.