Follow my blog by scrolling to the bottom of the page and click the follow button.
Pack Your Baggage, Honey, We’re Moving to Paris!
What Women Need to Know About Living a Life Free of Emotional Baggage
For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery. Galatians 5:1
Orders are now available:
Click on the picture to see more about my book.
Hi! I am delighted that you are visiting today and I hope you are looking forward to picking up a copy of my new book, Pack Your Baggage, Honey, We’re Moving to Paris! It has been a long time coming: a lot like birthing a baby. You can order your book today. Click on my picture to read more about me.
- How Not to Stay Lying in the Dust“I lie in the dust, revive me by your words.” Psalm 119:25 It was two in the morning, and Janet had been tossing and turning all night. She had tried everything to help her sleep, warm milk, a heating pad, and even some melatonin. Yet here she was still struggling, with morning just around the corner. This wasContinue reading “How Not to Stay Lying in the Dust”
- What is your plumb line?When we face roadblocks along the path of life, it’s good to stop and realize that our human ingenuity or sheer willpower may not be enough to resolve the problem. Jill Briscoe I am teaching my final lesson today from my book, Pack Your Baggage, Honey, We’re Moving to Paris! for a 3-week Zoom BibleContinue reading “What is your plumb line?”
- Don’t Settle for Being a Nettle!Isaiah 55:13 says, “Where once there were thorns, cypress trees will grow. Where nettles grew, myrtles will sprout up. These events will bring great honor to the LORD’s name; they will be an everlasting sign of his power and love.” Renewing how I think, is the best part of digging deeply in Scripture. Every timeContinue reading “Don’t Settle for Being a Nettle!”
- Out-fitted!I loved snow skiing as a kid. Having grown up near the Adirondack mountains made skiing an easy and fun “fit” for me. During one winter break from school, my parents splurged on a week of ski lessons for me. I was excited and had the time of my life, discovering more about skiing. During one of my earliest adventures in skiing, I concluded the trip by wrapping myself around a fence at the entrance to the ski lodge. I had figured out how to ski but hadn’t quite perfected stopping yet. And so, you can see why I required those lessons! Part of the entire skiing experience was always getting out-fitted for the adventure. The first 45 minutes or so at the ski slopes were always spent at the rental shop getting fitted for whatever you happened to be missing from your collection of equipment. The “out-fitting” was an essential part of the experience.
- Goodness and CompassionThis Psalm was penned by an older man who knew his days were numbered and was overwhelmed with the struggle his country was going through, but he had no personal strength left to make it better.
- Get OFF the Roof!“In the spring, at the time when kings go off to war, David sent Joab out with the king’s men and the whole Israelite army. They destroyed the Ammonites and besieged Rabbah. But David remained in Jerusalem. One evening David got up from his bed and walked around on the roof of the palace. From theContinue reading “Get OFF the Roof!”
- Unity and Covid-19How wonderful and pleasant it is when brothers live together in harmony! For harmony is as precious as the anointing oil that was poured over Aaron’s head, that ran down his beard and onto the border of his robe. Harmony is as refreshing as the dew from Mount Hermon that falls on the mountains ofContinue reading “Unity and Covid-19”
- A Bag of Money!John 17:33b. “Here on earth, you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart because I have overcome the world.” I don’t know about you but these words, “take heart, I have overcome the world,” bring a sense of peace to my soul that is refreshing and soothing. Truly a peace that is hardContinue reading “A Bag of Money!”
- A Zoom Bible Study InvitationClick here to learn more about the upcoming study! Pandemic- just saying the word invokes fear, uncertainly, and distress. It is a bit ironic that my book, Pack Your Baggage, Honey, We’re Moving to Paris! was released during a pandemic! A book about baggage, which for me involved FEAR! I don’t know about you, butContinue reading “A Zoom Bible Study Invitation”
Get In Touch
facebook @ author anne farnum